Temperature 32C, 90F, 70% humidity
No meetings today but lots of projects to get cleaned up before I head home. Yes, that is correct I am heading home on Friday and darn excited about it!!!! What I'm looking forward to is a big juicy steak and a nice glass of wine.
Tonight I'm meeting a couple friends for sushi at 9:30 pm, guess it is suppose to be a great inexpensive place.
Tomorrow I have a meeting with my vendor, finish packing and out for Happy Hour at 6:30 hope to be home and in bed before midnight. Need to up by 5:15 a.m. to catch the shuttle and train to the airport. I will be in the US around 12:30 and will be heading up to Grand Forks.
Alaska and Seattle Vacation--Abridged Version
13 years ago

3 comments:
(Leo)You make me hungry! Specially when you start describing all the food in a very detail manner! Anyways...glad you are coming back! Sounds like you had fun!
that's it? life in hong kong is over?
I'm jealous that you are going to see aunt Polly's boys and I can't. Hope you have a great time, love ya...
Post a Comment